I’m Too Exhausted to Write
I’ve been putting off writing all week.
Not because I wanted to, but mentally, I couldn’t take writing down my feelings. It’s been an emotional week and probably one of the toughest I have gone through since my mom died in 2002.
Yeah…this week has been almost as upsetting as that fateful week nearly 18 years ago. That is saying something.
- Bella got really sick the day after Thanksgiving and bills are piling up and we’re still working out the kinks with her new meds.
- #manofmystery lost a dear friend this week. (I can’t even fathom what he is feeling right now.)
- Work has been emotionally draining.
- Insurance royally screwed up several of my medical bills and I’ve been fighting with them for months. Thanks American health system!
- Overall stress with the holidays.
So dear friends, this is why it has taken me nearly a week to write this post. It’s #friyay and it is #fridaythe13th, but basically
I’m hoping next week will be better considering it’s the last full week of work for me for the year. Fingers crossed. Thanks for reading…plan to be in a better place next week.