Thankful Day 19 – Not sure what to write…
While I realize this is an unusual title — and it is — it is true to what I’m thinking right now. I do like to live my life with an attitude of gratitude, and while I wrote a great post earlier this morning, I didn’t feel comfortable posting it (yet.)
So instead of writing one post on one big thing I am thankful, here is a list of little things I am most thankful for today:
- A funny text exchange my partner in crime on this blog last night (yes, he made a GenX comment and yes, I did poke him in the ear because of it.)
- The ability to work from home when needed. I paid for a parking spot at my local train station and yet, when I got there (surprise, surprise!) all the spots were taken (big middle finger to the MBTA here in Boston.) However, I am getting reimbursed for my parking and my boss was understanding of me working from home.
- Due to this, I was able to get some personal financial work done before the day officially started.
- Also due to this, Baby Bella is sleeping just a few feet away from me.
- I was also able to see the #manofmystery before he headed off to work for the day.
- I can easily go off to dinner with an old friend/colleague without rushing tonight.
- I can write this post.
It’s the million little things that make the one larger day happier and me, more grateful.
Leave a Reply